Elle's Studio February Kit

I'm back on the Elle's Studio blog today with the second layout I made using their exclusive February kit.  This time I'm using the somewhat Valentine-themed kit for a very non-Valentine page.



I used a circle punch on some of the pocket cards and my photos to create this page about my favorite kind of weekend - one with no special plans!


The die-cuts that come with the kit and the sticker and stamp set add-ons were perfect for embellishing the page.


I also used the Olivia Alphabet Stamp for part of my title.  You can find more photos and details on the Elle's Studio blog - hope you'll take a look.  I'll have one more layout next weekend using a fun new mid-month release that you'll definitely love!

2 comments :

  1. I can't help but admire the perfect melding of page design and subject here. What a great way to pull together little snatches in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circles in a grid was such a great idea for being able to use plenty of patterns! It looks so good, Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs